Sunday, October 16, 2011

Upon Returning from Paris

 
I've returned to Lacoste after six whirlwind days in Paris. There is much school work to do, but until I have more time to blog, enjoy these photos.
The bottom parts are pictures of fabric I bought in Paris; the first three from a little fabric shop called Le Rouvray that I visited more than once, on the edge of the Latin Quarter, where the woman working there spoke English and quickly recognized my taste in colors and patterns and knew which fabrics I would like, and called me "my dear" and gave me good prices. The last came from one of a couple streets full of fabric shops in Montmartre, just below the hill of the Sacré Coeur. It was fabric paradise. More pictures of both Paris and Parisian fabric will come soon, along with tales of my adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment